Brady Distributing Company was founded by C. B. Brady on December 7, 1944. A family owned and operated business, Jon P. Brady is President while his sons Jon W. Brady and Chris B. Brady oversee the amusement and vending sales of the company respectivelIn the beginning, the Wurlitzer jukebox was the first product handled. Pool tables were added around 1955, and vending machines in 1963. The pinball game category was added to the distributorship in 1967. Wurlitzer jukeboxes were sold until that company closed in 1974. Brady Distributing Company then took on the Rock-Ola jukebox line. The business saw further growth with the expansion of the video game boom in the 1970's and 80's. The company's branch offices were added between 1989 and 1993.